In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make Pearl millet porridge step by step, using organic ingredients from our range of products. Let’s get started!
- Pearl millet 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Low fat yogurt 1 cup
- Onions and raw mango to taste
- Wash and soak Bajra for 15 min drain water and dry roast it. When it becomes cool, grind it to powder it.
- Now mix the Bajra flour in 2 cups of water and mix well without any lumps. Now place it on the stove in a very low flame and cook. Add salt for taste.
- When everything comes together as a whole mass, switch off the stove. Let it cool.
- Now make two balls out of it, put it in a bowl full of water and refrigerate it.
- Serving suggestions. Take one full ball of Bajra out of water. Add curd and mix it well using your hand( feel free to use your hand to mix up the porridge). Add little water to make the porridge a little thinner consistency.
- You can adjust the salt to your taste now. Top it with a little onion and raw mango. If you’re a foodie like me, just accompany the porridge with pickel. It tastes awesome.